Gas Mask Bong
Recently, the gas mask pipe has become something of a status tradition in the United States. How it came to be and who invented it are both mysteries at this time. Having said that, the gas mask bong is unquestionably distinctive in terms of the smoking experience it gives.
We are all aware of the bong and the various ways it may be used for smoking. The gas mask, on the other hand, is a different story.
What Exactly is a Gas Mask Bong?
To put it simply, a gas mask bong is precisely what it sounds like: a bong that is affixed to the end of a gas mask. It's a genuine bong that's been fitted to the mouthpiece of a real gas mask for authenticity. The entire apparatus is tied to the user's head, allowing their hands to remain free to light up the weed. However, while the bong itself may be constructed of various materials such as plastic, glass, or even metal, the bongmask is often made of rubber. Many people prefer to create their own gas mask bongs, but you can now purchase them from a 420bigstone online. At, 420bigstone you will get the premium quality bongmask at a discounted price.
How to use a gas mask bong properly?
Using a gas mask bong is a reasonably simple process that requires little to no prior expertise or knowledge. The only requirements are that you are not claustrophobic and that you have a basic understanding of how to operate a bong.
This is how you use gas mask bong properly:
- First, you have to remove any jewelry/gold, including earrings and facial piercings, before beginning because they will be pulled on as you position the mask.
- To begin, you will need to open the gas mask bong box and smooth it out so that you can have a good look at all of the components. It's ideal if you become acquainted with it right away. Prior to it being filled with water and affixed to your face.
- Fill the water chamber in the bong section of the gadget about a quarter of the way with water, then close the lid.
- Set aside any cannabis you want to smoke via it and grind it up in a convenient location where you can easily get it later on.
- Continue to pull the mask up and over the top of your head until it completely covers your whole face.
- After that, gently tug at all of the rubber edges to make sure they are all resting flat again. In this way, you will be able to build the appropriate seal around your face.
- Inhale and exhale to see whether the seal is intact. If you notice bubbles beginning to develop in the water bong, it means you're ready to start smoking.
- Fill the bowl cautiously. It is recommended to go no more than halfway the first time, just in case it becomes too much and you have to take it off quickly.
- Light the bowl with a lighter and take a long, deep breath in.
- Then take a deep breath and go back for as much as you're able to manage.
- Upon completion, clean the rubber of the gas mask bong with a clean cloth before emptying the chamber and storing it in a cool, dry location until it is required again.
Take a look around at www.420bigstone.com for the best-quality gas mask bongs!